Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Floral Fusion Freebie!

Amber and Nicole have once again collaborated for a wonderful spring kit! Floral Fusion is bright and cheerful, with BEAUTIFUL elements. I love Amber's new "bling" glitter. The best part of this kit? It's free this week from Amber and Nicole's blogs!

Here is my layout, which once again features my son. I wonder if he is going to want royalties for all of this exposure when he's older?

And because you are awesome, I made a quick page out of my layout for you! But grab it while you can, because the link expires as soon as the kit hits their stores!
The image is linked to 4Shared. :)

Happy Scrapping!

5 comments:

techia said...

Thank you for the freebie!

Anonymous said...

Super cute Jen! Definitely grabbing it!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 15 Apr [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 16 Apr [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the QP! This kit is wonderful :o)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Uncategorized post on Apr. 16, 2009. Thanks again.