Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A Familiar New Kit!

click on the preview to go to my store!

The original of this kit was a freebie on my blog a couple of weeks ago. I added another element (who leaves a moon out of a space kit?) and extra papers. Including my FAVORITE paper in the whole kit.

This is no ordinary space kit! This black and white beauty can scrap your little astronaut's space picture's or go black tie and scrap formal pictures.

This mini-kit contains:
11 papers (Including some brushed steel papers)
8 Elements
1 moon
1 Glitter Star border
2 Brackets (makes one frame, or can be used separately)
1 Metallic Hinge
1 bracket frame journaling box
1 brushed steel rocket
1 glitter swirl

Here is what my CT did with this kit. Most of them liked it so much, they did two layouts!

Ashlee
she borrowed her caption for this layout somewhere...

Ashlee again
Belinda
Belinda again.
Jenn
Jenn again
Tara
Tara again
and finally me. :)
Mini-kit is only $3! Not only that,it is on sale, 25% off through Sunday!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ha! Recognize that dress that Maria is wearing in Belinda's layout? I haven't checked your site out recently, you've been busy. :)