Monday, March 30, 2009

Spring Fling CT Layouts and a Freebie!

I have some very talented ladies for CT members, and they are all at various experience levels so you can see all sorts of layout possibilities... We will meet them more in depth in another post.

Click on their name to be taken to their blogs. Don't forget to leave them some love!

Belinda did two!


Tara
Sarah

Charmaine used the original version of the kit to make this STUNNING layout.
Ryan also used the original kit for this layout.
And I have another freebie for you! I just made it today and I liked it so much I am adding it to the kit! But you get it today for free! Get it while you can though, the links come down on Friday.
Freebie link expired. You can buy the whole kit here.

3 comments:

Pattycakes said...

Thank you!! :)

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Mar. 31, 2009. Thanks again.

TerriK said...

This is beautiful!! Thanks so much.