Monday, March 9, 2009

Family Memories

I recently threw my hat into the ring for the Scrapmatters Design Star contest. I did not get past the first round, but Charmaine did! Go run over to her blog and tell her congrats!

Anyway, I did not make it, but I have this really cute mini to offer you!

Download from either 4shared or Digital Candy by clicking their names.

Please let me know what you think, and of course, email me or link me your layouts and I will put them in my weekly layout post!

9 comments:

Jeff said...

Thank you for sharing you great talent. The colors are simple yet elegant, a perfect fit. I can use this to premake some pages for when my folks visit from 12 hours away this summer and give them something when they head back home.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Family/Mom/Dad/Daughter/etc... Theme post on Mar. 10, 2009. Thanks again.

BnR said...

Thanks for the kit! i can't wait to use it.

Brenda said...

I love the mix of patterns. Thanks so much for sharing :-D

Rose said...

I really like this one! (You can snicker and snort and totally roll on the floor laughing [AT me] if you like!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Mar [LA 01:23am, NY 03:23am, UK 08:23am, OZ 07:23pm] ).

mihill said...

Thanks so much for sharing. I love the poka dots and the daisies.

Cara said...

I am SHOCKED that you didn't make it past the first round. I love your stuff!! Don't get discouraged. They obviously don't see what a great talent you have.

Tiffany said...

I like this, I really do. Thanks.