Sunday, February 15, 2009

My Newest Kit: Alton's Spring

This is my effort for the second round of the BrownieScraps design challenge.


This kit contains:
11 papers
1 Decorated Frame
4 stars (I love stars!)
5 flowers
3 ribbons (2 straight, one folded)
1 lady bug (sticker and non-sticker)
1 set of clouds
2 word art

Everything is 300 DPI. Elements are .png and papers are 12x12 jpeg.

Freebie Link Expired

Please leave a comment and let me know what you think! Click the links above to download the papers and elements from 4shared. If you do a layout with the kit, enter into it into the BrownieScraps gallery in the Round two folder. You could win a $5.00 BrownieScraps gift certificate to the BrownieScraps store!

Don't forget to go and pick up Charmaine's kit while you are at it. It's Beaveriffic!

~Enjoy!

11 comments:

Rose said...

I have to say I like this kit better than your first one, I'm not sure why, the colors and elements and word art are all great! (I liked your first kit too, just like this one better. Fantastic job, I can only imagine how hard it is to design, I'm interested but don't think I have time to even try designing. I barely have time to do layouts! congrats on your second kit!!

amber {and co.} said...

Love the kit, especially the papers, thanks so much! You do great work!

keyr said...

hi jen... thanks for the gorgeous colored kit. its not 'mini' at all... lol ..there is soo much to it !! leaving ya some love !!

Ajila said...

You did a wonderful job with this kit. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Mystic Faery said...

CUTE!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Spring Theme post on Feb. 16, 2009. Thanks again.

Belinda Milone said...

This is gorgeous! The colors go perfectly together and it is SO cute!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 16 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 17 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Juli and Brett said...

hey thanks Jen! THis kit looks great!! I think you are great at this! I hope you keep it up! =)

Sharon said...

Thanks so much! Love the colors and textures!

Lois Michael said...

Love the colors. Thanks so much for sharing your talent.