Sunday, February 8, 2009

My First Mini Kit!

So I think I mentioned that I was going to start design training? Well we just finished the first week of training at Brownie Scraps and here is my first kit! We were given a palette and told to produce a mini-kit with out any CU products!
Not all of the elements and papers are shown in the preview. The drop shadows are not included.
It contains:
12 papers
20+ elements
2 word arts
1 word art overlay


Papers
Elements

Step One: Download from the links above.
Step Two: Make a gorgeous Layout and post it here.
Step Three: If your layout is chosen as the best LO, we each get a $5 Brownie Scraps Gift Certificate!

If you do download my kit and do a layout, PLEASE comment and leave me a link to your layout so I can leave you some love. Go and download Charmaine's kit too while you are at it. I also made my friend Kate come along for the ride so get her kit too! Plus there are over 30 other free kits there!

By the way, the highlight of this kit for me are the extracted elements. My photographer for these elements was my friend Rose Pierce of Just Add Color Photography. :)

4 comments:

Rose said...

Wow, that's pretty cool! I am interested in learning a little bit about designing, I don't think I would ever be a serious designer though, does it cost anything for the training? Congrats on your first kit!

Cara said...

Such an awesome kit! I have this same book and CD with that silly lullaby on it and my kids love it. I can tell you are going to be one of the great designers that will get me hooked!

Cara said...

Such an awesome kit! I have this same book and CD with that silly lullaby on it and my kids love it. I can tell you are going to be one of the great designers that will get me hooked!

Val said...

Thanks Jen! Its very cute!