Friday, February 20, 2009

Even More Alton's Spring Layouts!

I am seriously tickled pink that so many people are liking my kit! I wanted to show you guys some more cute layouts that people have done with my kit.

Ryan (Roseytoes)
Jennifer

Belinda (Dylabel)

This is Carole's first Digi-scrap page! She used Char's QP and embelished it. Didn't she do an awesome job?


Aren't they cute? These can all be found in the Brownies Scraps Gallery. Go and leave them some love if you have time. :)

Don't forget, if you do a LO with my kit and want, I can add it to this post.

Credits: The top two layouts are 100% my kit. Belinda's LO has some other elements: stitches: from chillaxin kit by mferguson, template: valentine give away, alpha: by Faith True, word art and everything else are from my kit

No comments: