Sunday, February 1, 2009

Alphabet Remix and some news

This is my layout for Amber's newest kit, Alphabet Remix.


Isn't it an adorable kit? These were some of my favorite pictures of Alton. I was just waiting for the perfect kit to come along, and here it is!

Now for the news. Amber was asked to start selling at Digital Candy! I have loved Digital Candy for a while. It is one of the galleries I post at regularly, and the ladies there are great about leaving love.

You can buy Amber's kit at Digital Candy. Click on the kit preview and it will take you there. Now, because she loves you all SO much, and because you're all just SO sweet, she's offering you a special extra discount on top of the already discounted sale prices. Enter the code SMblogFAN at checkout to receive an extra 10% off your order! You can only use it once, so stock up while the offer lasts {through the 7th}.


To celebrate Amber's new store, I have decided to offer a quick page from the new kit. BUT it will only be available this week. The down load link will expire at 11:59 pm Pacific on Saturday the 7th.

Download Expired
You can buy the kit here

Now I need you honest opinions. I made some word art for my version of the layout, "Who needs Tummy Time?" title. Would you use it? Should I offer it as a freebie? Please let me know.

Who's still here? Did you make it this far? Thank you for making it this far. Last bit, I promise. I have decided to start designing. I have a lot of great ideas, but NONE of the technical know how to make it so. Ginger of Gingerscraps is offering a designer boot camp for her CT, and Browniescraps is offering a free 6 week design lesson course. I signed up for both of them, so I hope to have some brand new things for you soon! Have a great week!

9 comments:

Juli and Brett said...

Hey Jen! I LOVE your page! It is soooo cute! I can't find the link though....The WA is adorable and I think people would want it.

Good luck on the designing thing!! that is so neat! I am really excited for you!

Angie said...

I really like you your layout!!! And I like the word art also, I think people would like it and use it,

Good luck on the designing!!

Juli and Brett said...

=) thanks Jen!

amber said...

Love it, Jen! Thanks! :D

Unknown said...

You have the greatest quick pages :) love your LO too

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Feb. 02, 2009. Thanks again.

TheChigers said...

Just discovered your blog. Love the LO & think the WA is great!!

sdwrdt said...

this is totally adorable! Thanks so much for sharing! Love the way you did your pics in yours!

Michele said...

I absolutely LOVED this page. In fact I had saved a copy of it to try to duplicate at some point. Even better to just have it as a QP and just plop my pics in it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!