Monday, May 25, 2009

Speed Scraps!

We still have a speed scrap a day for the month of May going on at Gingerscraps! I am hosting TWO this week. I will host my normal "Afternoon Delight" Speed Scrap on Friday at 1 PM Pacific. I am then hosting a bonus SS on Sunday at 1 PM as well.

And here is your participation prize for Friday's Speed Scrap. A quick page from my collab with Char of Wyld Web Designs, The Seaweed is Always Greener.


And for my blog readers, a freebie for you too!
Click the preview to download from 4shared!

Happy Scrapping!

Oh and here are the speed scraps for the rest of the month:
Tuesday at 7PM Pacific with Sarah
Wednesday at 5 PM Pacific with Stephanie (aka Scrappy Cocoa!)
Thursday at 11 AM Pacific with Lindsay (Spinky Dink Scraps)
Friday at 1 PM Pacific with me!
Saturday at 2 PM Pacific with Stephanie (still Scrappy Cocoa)
Sunday at 1 PM Pacific with me!

Click here to go to the Gingerscraps Speed Scraps Forum!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 25 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 26 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Beach/Sea/Fish Theme post on May. 26, 2009. Thanks again.