Friday, May 8, 2009

My Layouts

I haven't done a lay out post in forever! I have been busy!

I made this LO from the Scrap Orchard May Mega. I LOVE this LO. It was the second LO I did with my new computer. It was weird; as soon as I got my 23" wide screen moniter, I could cluster. ROFL. I sure couldn't on my 15" laptop!

I did this one at today's speed scrap. The Kit is Leaving the World Behind by Britt-ish. This kit was bought during my NSD spending spree! The letter A is from the Amanda Heimann "To Infinity" alpha.

The kit is Magical Vacation by Amanda Heimann.

The kit is Magical Vacation by Amanda Heimann.

This kit is by Ziggle Designs and Amanda Heimann... it is called Firefly Lane. I love this kit!


This layout was made with the Amanda Heimann kit Tomfoolery... I think it was a collab, but I am too tired to look. This one is soooooo one of my favorites. I LOVE the pictures! This was the first LO I did with my new computer.

Not an Amanda Heimann kit, HA! But it is was the Scrap Orchard February Mega, and I can't guarantee that there isn't an Amanda Heimann item in there somewhere... a paper maybe?


I never posted this one! I LOVE this kit. Would you believe the kit it'self is actually quite floral? Seriously. Amber was shocked and said, "Wow. That's an interesting take on the kit." It is from the Stolen Moments kit, "Pure Perfection". (I think. Bad CT member!)


So do any of them catch your eye? I can totally make a QP out of Amber's but since I am not on Amanda Heimann's CT, I don't have permission to make QPs out of her stuff.... Maybe I could try my hand at template making. Thoughts?

1 comment:

amber said...

Wow, Jen! Your layouts are seriously rocking these days! Go you!! :D