I did this layout during the Speed Scrap at Gingerscraps today.
I used Nicole from Digi-designs by Nicole's speed scrap.
Here are the instructions if you missed the SS:
1. Choose at least 3 pictures... You can have more than three, but you must have at least three. Choose pictures that you would like to journal about. (There will be a journaling instruction later on.)
2. Use as many papers are you want - but the background paper needs to be solid
3. Create an element cluster (any size, any elements) and place it on your page UNDER your photo.
4. Add some string or ric-rac
5. Use a repeating word somewhere on your page. Be creative.
6. Title your layout with 3 words.
7. Add journaling on some sort of journaling block (it can’t just be typed on your background paper) and date your layout.Add any other finishing touches that you would like. Then go post your layout on the finish line. Make sure to leave love for everyone and tell them what you liked about their layout!
I used the Ziggle Designs kit, White Christmas for this layout.