Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Small Changes in my TOU

Please do not share, hotlink or claim as your own.

Please DO NOT share these links, zips, or kits with others. Instead, please refer them to my blog or store to download for themselves.

Please DO NOT use this kit or any other items for obscene, defamatory, or immoral works or for anything prohibited by law.

Please DO NOT use these items for commercial projects without prior written permission from myself. (including web design,or any projects which will produce income)

Please DO NOT use my kits to make freebie quick pages without a commercial license.

Please feel free to alter graphics with respect to color or size but DO NOT claim the altered graphic as your own.

Please feel free to submit your layouts using some or all parts of a kit that I have made to any publication as long as you give proper credit to myself.

Please contact me for S4H or S4O use.

If you make a layout with the kit, please email me a link, I would love to see it.

If you post finished layouts using these kit, please give proper credit to myself as the designer of the kit.

My store


My Blog


THANK YOU for following my Terms of Use. This new version replaces any previous TOU.

No comments: