Friday, August 14, 2009

More Little Sighs Layouts

First off, I have a public service announcement. Charmaine and I are going to have kits in the designer challenge in the next issue of The Enabler, the DSA newsletter. So go and subscribe to it. :)

I have some more Little Sighs layouts for you!

This month I am honored to have Amber of Stolen Moments (you might have heard of her, she is doing a guest stint over at Scrap Matters, the lucky girl) as a gust CT member for this kit. She made this GORGEOUS layout with Little Sighs.

Next, I have a layout from the new Wyld Graham Cracker, Angela
Jane (she did two!!) (another new Wyld Graham Cracker by the way)

Jillian
Laura (She did two!!!)


Laura, Jane, Juli, and Jillian all have quick pages of their layouts for you on their blogs. If you click on their names by their layouts, it will take you to their blogs. :)

And I found these two layouts in the gallery at Gingerscraps... aren't these awesome?

Kristy
and Carrie won the kit in my blog giveaway... isn't this layout great?

and here is one more from me!
I LOVE my son's squishy little face here... As I went to check on him last night before I went to bed, I noticed how big he is getting now. I miss my little red haired cuddler!

No comments: