Friday, December 12, 2008

Exciting News!

I am now a Creative Team member for Gingerscraps! I am so excited and absolutely floored that she picked me! This weekend at Gingerscraps we are having a party to celebrate two new designers joining the GingerScraps team. Come check it out!

She is releasing a new kit, Kayla's Quilt.



Here is my layout:

I really love this kit. I have NEVER scrapped any of my engagement pictures, so I am very excited to finally have a chance to do that. This kit has BEAUTIFUL papers and gorgeous elements and two alphas. I LOVE the cabinet handle! Make sure you head on over to the Gingerscraps shop and buy this kit today!


You can download the quick page by clicking the image. :)
Don't forget to leave a comment if you download.... they really do help fuel the creative process. :)

5 comments:

Ginger said...

so great Jen!!! :) thanks for the plug :)

Digifreebieslist-CreativeBusyHands said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Digital Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post. Thanks again.

Juli and Brett said...

I love the colors in this kit! Thanks so much for the QP. It is great!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 12 Dec [LA 09:00pm] - 13 Dec [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Sweetest Whimsy said...

Lovely colors, can't wait to use this! Thanks!